Steelhead fishing in Hells Canyon is our MOST POPULAR TRIP. We are fishing the borderline waters of Idaho, Washington, and Oregon. We fish for both A-Run and B-Run Steelhead.
Steelhead numbers are slightly up from last year. This is good for the 2015-16 season considering the success we had in 2014.
• Steelhead fishing in Hells Canyon is offered from October through February.
• It is not uncommon on a Steelhead Charter to have additional opportunity to hook into rainbow trout and even sturgeon. Winter months are also great for wildlife viewing; elk, deer and bighorn sheep are wintering in the canyon.
• One day and multiple day charters are offered:
- $1575.00 per day, per boat (up to 6 people) ($150.00 for each additional person).
- $1675.00 per day, per boat (up to 6 people to Hells Canyon Dam 170 miles round trip, offered as a multiple day charter only) Contact for lodging options and available dates.
- Charters include boat/guide, tackle, bait, and Homemade Lunch.
• Fishing charter departure time and place is determined at the time of reservations.
• FLY FISHING FOR STEELHEAD $1500.00 per day per boat (up to 4 people max) Fly Rods not provided.
• CAST and BLAST (Steelhead/Chukar hunt) also available upon request.