North America's largest freshwater fish lives right here in Hells Canyon. White Sturgeon range from one foot all the way up to near 13 feet long. The larger fish can reach weights up to 350 pounds. The Snake River Hells Canyon fishery is a Catch-And-Release fishery with excellent populations of big fish for the sport fishing challenge.
• Sturgeon Fishing is year-round in Hells Canyon, but we recommend booking a charter as a Sturgeon, Smallmouth Bass, and Rainbow Trout combination. This is best April through October.
• $1575.00 per day, per boat (up to 6 people) ($150.00 for each additional person).
• $1675.00 per day, per boat (up to 6 people to Hells Canyon Dam 170 miles round trip) ($150.00 for each additional person) Contact for lodging options and available dates.
• Charters include boat/guide, tackle, bait, and Homemade Lunch.
• Fishing charter departure time and place is determined at the time of reservations.
• FLY FISHING FOR SMALLMOUTH BASS $1500.00 per day, per boat (up to 4 people) Fly Rods not provided.